Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fabric Find

You know I'm always on the lookout for reproduction fabric and I found some that I want to show you.
Mr. Honey took me to dinner the other night and while we were waiting for our table, I walked next door to the Cotton Shop to see what I could find.
I found fat quarters from the "Antique Treasures" collection by Paintbrush Studios. I picked out 10 of my favorite ones to add to my collection.
I'm really pleased with their very vintage look. I took a close up of each so that you could see the fun details.






















It sure was fun to bring them home and add then to my 30's stash, although I don't know when I will get to play with them...I'm a little frustrated about not being able to work on some of the projects that I havn't got to in a while. Life just seems to get in the way!!!
Oh well, like Scarlet O'Hara said...I think about that tomorrow:)





post signature

Pin It!

12 comments:

Mary said...

I love the 30's also. I think I have a couple of the fabrics shown. Keep us posted on what you do with them. I'm still collecting.

Sweet P said...

Those are cute fabrics! I love your vintage hankies too.

Fiesta said...

Lovely choice of fabrics Lori.

Beth said...

I love repro fabrics too, I can never seem to get enough of them. Those are pretty ones you got there.

Nedra said...

Aren't we happy when our husbands will indulge us by waiting in a quilt shop while we peruse and touch the pretty fabrics? (Especially on a date night) Great finds.

Funoldhag said...

Really great fabrics. Our local quilt shop doesn't carry the reproduction fabrics from that era. I love them - but then I LOVE all fabrics!! Would like to have a half yard of everything.
;-) Carol

The Nielson Family said...

Those are gorgeous! By the way, I've decided to take your class--I'm so excited!

Sherri said...

Great fabrics...one can never have too many reproduction fabrics in their stash!

Kim said...

Some really great fabric you found and now I'm thinking I might have to make a trip to the Cotton Shop.

cozy at home said...

SOOO CUTE!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Lovely finds!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Darling prints. It is fun to make new finds.

Related Posts with Thumbnails