Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Winners!

Yay! Time to announce the 3 winners of my Scarecrow and my Thanksgiving patterns.....
the winners are,


Joanna at Applique Today
Belinda at Brown Dirt Cottage
Jocelyn at Happy Cottage Quilter

Will the 3 of you please email me - beeinmybonnet1@yahoo.com and give me your snail mail so that I can ship your prize?
A big THANK YOU to all....I will be doing more giveaways of my patterns and such very soon! I really appreciate each and everyone of your comments, you guys really make my day!

I will be sharing photos and posting about my retreat all of this week. I hope y'all come back and check it out!

post signature

10 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wow - lucky winners - enjoy!!!!

Carin said...

Congrats to the winners!

Jocelyn said...

Oh my goodness! I am so THRILLED!! Thanks so much Lori. Email coming your way :-D

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congrats to the winners!

Carrie P. said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners.

Nanette Merrill said...

They are all great ladies. Deserving too. They will love your patterns.

Allie said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Karen said...

Congratulations to the winners. I wanted to see my name there but not this time. I will be looking forward to seeing them make those patterns up into quilts and posting on their blogs.

Jan said...

Congratulations to the 3 lucky winners and tks so much for a wonderful giveaway Lori!

Browndirtcottage said...

Woo Hoo...Yippee! Woo Hoo! Well I'm just thankin' my lucky stars!!

Thanks so much Lori!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails