Friday, July 9, 2010

And the Winner is...

A big THANK YOU to everyone for playing along and for all of your sweet and creative comments!
This post is number 200 and I appreciate ya'll celebrating with me....
I really got a big kick out of reading each and every comment....
But there can only be one winner ....and the name I drew out of my bonnet is....

Kelly from (un)Deniably Domestic.

I notified Kelly through email and visited her blog...let me tell you girls...it's a cutie pie vintage lovin blog.
Go check it out for yourself here...

Thanks for playing Kelly and I'll get your prize out to you right away!

post signature

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hi.. coming by for the first time. I like your template.. it is very nice..

Anonymous said...

Lori! Thank you so much! I am very excited and since I am already stalking the mailman for my package from Material Girls with your patterns, I am sure he won't mind my bit of extra excitement....maybe I should bake him a cupcake. I love your blog and your designs and am so happy to get to know you better. ~Kelly

Thimbleanna said...

Well BooHoo. But Congratulations to Kelly! ;-)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks, Lori, for such a fun giveaway! Congrats to Kelly . . . heading off to check out her blog.
xo -E

Sherry said...

Congrats Kelly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails