Thursday, October 17, 2019

Vintage Block Along Update!


***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT***
Our regularly scheduled program 
has been slightly interrupted 
by Fall Quilt Market Sewing!
So I thought I better do a
quick post here to let you know:)


I promise that I have not forgotten
 about our amazing vintage quilt...
I really can't wait to
 get back to it as soon as
 fall market is over ...
which is in a few weeks.

So for those of you who are
 trying to catch up...
now is your time!


And for those of you who follow me on 
you already know about my
 frantic market sewing frenzy!

I'm sewing my Vintage Housewife Quilt 
that needs to be finished
 for display in the
 Riley Blake Designs booth.

I'm using my upcoming fabric collection Vintage Happy 2...
that will be here in December 
and I'm pretty excited about it!

I'll continue to update you about
 my progress on all of those blocks
 and the Vintage Housewife Quilt 
there on my Instagram:)


I promise that we will pick up 
right where we left off 
because I still have several amazing
 vintage blocks from Grandma 
to share with you!!

I also wanted to let you know this: 
Because I kicked off this sew along 
on January 1st of this year...
I plan on doing the final finished 
quilt post on December 31st!

This will make one whole year of
 sewing vintage and sharing memories
 of Grandma with you...
what a lovely time we have been having!

I'll see you back here 
in a few weeks and we 
will continue on!
xx
Lori


1 comment:

Pam L said...

I don’t know what I have enjoyed more - your wonderful blocks or the nostalgic stories you have shared! Both have been fun and I look forward to more in the next couple of months. My LQS has just started a Lori Holt FGV 2 club which we are excited about. Good luck with fall market sewing. I’m sure you will hit another home run!

Related Posts with Thumbnails