Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun....

Yesterday was full of Halloween family fun for me....first of all, Kassidy and I went to lunch with my Grandma, my Mom, my sisters and my niece.


When we got home Kassidy put on her costume.........and hooked up with a few of her friends to do some "trick or treating"......

This is how they looked when they came home.....tired, but still happy!


Here's Sterling and a couple of his friends after they had made the neighborhood rounds a few times......he looks pretty calm in this picture but trust me....they were bouncing off the walls from all of that sugar!

Mr. Honey did the usual Halloween thing. He passed out candy to all the trick or treaters who came to our door.....while playing scary loud music on his electric guitar. He does that on every Halloween.....and he also gets alot of encores from the kids!
Our son Ben and our DIL Nicky came over to spend the evening with us and of course they brought our grandaughter Sophie Belle the little cowgirl!

Yee-haw! What a cutie..........


She is just so much fun to have around ....she made us all laugh. She looked so cute and funny in her Halloween get up.


This is Ben and Nicky with Sophie and thier dog Spike....they brought him to join in the fun too.

Some peoples kids never grow out of Halloween fun........


and some peoples cute DIL's don't either....LOL...isn't Nicky adorable?


At the end of the night, Mr. Honey traded his guitar playing for playing with Sophie......


She loves her Grandpa!
Well.....that was the buzz at our Hive on Halloween.
Good times with friends and family.


post signature

13 comments:

Carin said...

Lori your kids are so cute and your grandbaby is just adorable. Looks like a wonderful Halloween at your place.

Becca said...

So cute!

Nedra said...

Looks like you had a howling good time for Halloween. Tell Kass I picture her more as an angel rather than a devil. (although I imagine the devil is actually pretty charismatic). The cowgirl hat for your grandbaby is hillarious.

antique quilter said...

love the pictures, oh the sugar highs don't you hate them! changes the kids personalities for sure!
oh the baby is adorable, the hat is just great!!!!

Love the quilt in the background too, have we seen a full picture of that quilt????
Kathie

Karmen said...

Too much fun! Thanks for sharing it with us. Karmen

Funoldhag said...

What a fun post - what a "treat"!
Looks like a grand time was had by all. Carol

Linda said...

Oh my gosh! I could just eat little Sophie Bell! Why is it we (I) always want to nibble on babies - I just can't help myself! YUM!

Nielson said...

Cute!!! Sophie has got the most kissable cheeks! Love it all!

Busy Little Quilter said...

It looks like you all had a great time!

Rae Ann said...

Thanks for sharing your friends, family and fun on Halloween with us.
Sophie Belle is the cutest! Love the cowgirl look and mom and dad sharing in the fun.
Mr Honey makes a dang cute Grandpa!

(DIL) Nicky said...

Your Grandbaby is the cutest baby ever!!!!! And you have the cutest DIL....lol

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my gosh Sophie is so adorable. I can see what I have to look forward to!

Sherry said...

Wonderful pics Lori. Thanks so much for sharing. Sophie is just a little doll. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails