Thursday, December 16, 2010

My vintagey Christmas continued...

I thought I would show you more pics of my family room at Christmas time...

Close up shots of things under glass...


A glittered chapel...

A teeny-tiny snowman ornament under a teeny-tiny cloche...


Away in a manger...no crib for His bed;

The little Lord Jesus....lay down His sweet head...




And close up shots of things inside glass...



Snow in a jar...


Lots of snowballs in a jar...

Snowflake in a jar...


A giant snowball in a jar...


Are you starting to see a "snow" theme?...lol





It's nice to have my family room completely decked out in my vintagey Christmas.
It's right outside of my studio and I can enjoy the tree lights and listen to old time carols to keep me in the Christmas spirit as I happily work away:)
Still more to come...

post signature

Pin It!

11 comments:

Mica said...

LOVE IT! You did a fantastical job on decorating in the vintage spirit...Can't wait to see more! Mica/The Child's Paper

Renea said...

Love your family room. Your decorating is marvelous. I really enjoy reading your blog. One of the first ones I check everyday.

devonaz said...

I love it,,,thanks for sharing with us your family room...

Leslie's Itchin to be Stitchin said...

I love the snow, snowballs and snowflakes in the vintage jars....so cute

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Love the cloches. And the snow in the jar, cool! I found some white snowflakes and put them in a candy bowl :-) It's the only snow we will get here in Florida.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Things look so cute in jars. Why is that? I love that bowl of snowflakes too. Love them.

a little bit biased said...

Oh you're so talented. Everything looks great. I love the snow theme and I couldn't help but notice the beautiful quilts next to your armoire! Love them!!!

Sewn With Grace said...

Fabulous, just fabulous!!!

jodi@Pleasant-Home said...

Oh so fun! Love the jars of all kinds of snow!

Thimbleanna said...

Thanks for showing us all of your decorations Lori -- they're all just gorgeous!

Dionne said...

I love your family room decorations. what an inspiration, I would love to see my house so neatly decorated.
Cheers,
Dionne

Related Posts with Thumbnails