Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Cute Little Patchwork Bag...


Do you love sewing cute little bags 
as much as I do?


There's just something about choosing some fun fabric and a fabulous little pattern...


and setting aside just a 
little time to play...


and completing a sweet little bag...


and filling it with handmade love 
from grandma...


and sealing it with a kiss before 
giving it away:)


I used my Sew Cherry fabric
 and my friend 
to make this cute little patchwork bag.
Go over and visit her to make one for yourself!...she is a sweetie:)


This is the last little project 
that I sewed for my 
for Christmas...
a little patchwork diaper bag to keep her Diapers and Wipes 
and 
all together.


Oh!!!!...and a set of her own little
for the pockets in her winter coat.
I made them to measure  3" x 3" to fit 
her cute little hands:)
Have a quilty kind of weekend!!!
xx
Lori

11 comments:

Jane said...

I have four grandsons, but the first little granddaughter will be getting this adorable set for sure!
Thank you for sharing these treasures!
Jane

Jan Marie said...

Lori, I love to see what you have done with your fabric. I have a bundle that I am hording. I get it out and look at it all together occasionally but haven't wanted to cut it yet.

dream quilt create said...

Adorable!!!!

Sharon said...

The little bag is so cute and I love the fabric also!

aztel2000 said...

So sweet!!
Karen in Breezy Point

PamKittyMorning said...

Totally cute!

Nanette Merrill said...

It is all so so cute. Sophie is one lucky little granddaughter.

Anonymous said...

I wish that you were my grandma, even if I am might be older than you.

Ruby Jean said...

Oh How did I NEVER Not know about your ADORABLE blog.... I am popping over from My Vintage Mending... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Photo in your header too too CUTE!! Well needless to say I am a VERY Happy New Follower... :)

Jodi Nelson said...

I've been following along with all your goodies for Sophie's Dolly! LOVE everything and I've bookmarked them all! :) ooxx`jod

Alicia said...

hi, just found your blog,and all you do is gorgeus¡¡¡ and your blog is lovely, thanks for sharing, it's inspiration for me

Related Posts with Thumbnails