Sunday, June 17, 2012

Millie's New Patterns are Ready!!!




I have finally finished all of my 
new patterns that I designed using 
So I thought I would do some
 showing and a little telling 
of 
3 of them
for you today!








60" x 80"
by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet
(rotary cut and machine pieced along with
 3 buttons on each dress)






72" x 88"
by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet
(rotary cut and machine pieced along with 
6 appliquéd hearts and daisies)






58" x 66"
by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet
(rotary cut and machine pieced 
along with embroidered needles)



I've had sew much fun playing with Millie:)
I've really enjoyed pairing up 
my prints with
they make designing even more enjoyable!

I hope you like my new patterns...all are available for purchase 
I'll be showing all 9 patterns 
this week and I'll be back tomorrow
 with a fun little tutorial 
using Millie's as well!

xx
Lori


20 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Your Millie pattern AND fabric are adorable Lori!

Nedra said...

It's so fun to see them all together! Wonderful Lori!

Jen said...

I think I'm in love! Those patterns and fabrics are perfect!

B J Elder said...

So creative and fun! Love all the patterns and fabrics used. Thanks for making me smile.

Darlene said...

Lori, they are very sweet! I love 'em all but I'm quite smitten with the sewing machines. :-)

sewinglady said...

Lori, I just love the new patterns that you have created. How fun! There are so many patterns out there to buy but there is nothing that compares to your new patterns!
Sharon

PamKittyMorning said...

Lori! Sew Cute! You are so clever, those dresses are the sweetest.

dream quilt create said...

I love those three new patterns! Millie's Closet is so beautiful!!! Thanks for blogging again, I've really missed you :)

Carrie P. said...

I do like them a lot.
I don't know which is my favorite. The dresses sure are cute.
Congrats!

Nettie said...

Well, Lori you have done it again! Love your new patterns and coordinating fabrics. The spoolin around quilt is so adorable.....
Thanks for the inspiration!

Kimberly said...

Oh my word, you are so talented! I want to wear Millie's Dresses for a Sewing Day. Enough said?

sewprimitive karen said...

They are all darling, esp. love the retro dress styling. You are incredible!

Nanette Merrill said...

They are all sew cute. I love them all. I just bought the tulip one.

Helen L said...

So fun and so cute!!! I'm going to be ordering some "Millie's Closet" soon. Could you tell us on your blog what solids you paired with the patterned fabric? Sometimes it is hard to get a true color match via the computer screen. THANKS!!! Helen in Healdsburg

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Those are great! I love them! Dresses, spools, and sewing machines with that wonderful fabric! Man, I just wish I could sew quilts!
Blessings,
Susie

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Wonderful fabrics!! I love love your quilts :) SO pretty! xo Holly

tasha said...

your patterns are darling and creative! love that border on the dress quilt.

Heather said...

Wow. Now these are the types of quilts I find pretty! They look perfect.

Cheers,
Heather @ Lark & Lola
larkandlola.blogspot.com

Carla said...

Okay I need to get more motivated and sew faster... I love all three of these patterns especially Millie's Dresses.

Sew Darn cute!

eileensideways said...

would a 10" square of fabric be big enough for a sewing machine in the quilt?

Related Posts with Thumbnails