Monday, October 29, 2012

A Fun Announcement!...

I'm sew excited to share with you something that is going to be really fun and exiting!

Announcing the first annual 
Riley Blake Fabric Fest 2013
September 9 - 12, 2013
in Las Vegas, Nevada

This is going to be the very first of what will be a yearly event.

There will be 4 days and 3 nights of...
classes galore...demo's...keynote speakers...
booths to purchase all kinds of quilty goodness...
and of course...
a quilt show and a fabric fashion show...
and more than I can fit into this post!!!

I'm happy to announce that I will be there
 teaching several classes...
(along with my cutie pie stunt double Kassidy)

I hope to see you there...
to go to the Fabric Fest website so that you can 
"save the date"

Vegas Baby!!!
How about it???
xx
Lori

8 comments:

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Ohhhh my goodness - thats right after my anniversary, I wonder if I could convince my husband for a Vegas trip to celebrate our 11th anniversary and just happen to pass by the Fabric Fest?!?!
Congratulations on your classes!! I'm looking forward to hearing more.

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I think I can go! Can just regular people go or do you have to be a shop or designer? I'd love to meet you and the other guests are spectacular too!

trish said...

Oh how I wish I can attend!!! What a great time this will be and to sit in a class taught by you ... that would be so much fun!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I would most definately "love" to attend this event and take a class that you are teaching, but Vegas is a long way from the hills of Arkansas. Wishing you much success in your newest adventure! AND I have that exact same blue flowered zippered sachel the lady is holding in the photo!!! Got mine while selling Avon in the 70's, too cool.

CathyK said...

Sure looks like fun!

vintage grey said...

Sounds like such fun!! Love that car!! xo Heather

Carolyn Sullivan said...

Not sure if I can make it, but my DH would like that PINK 59 caddy!
I loved the picture.

Rosa said...

It`d be wonderful and sound great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails