Friday, July 1, 2016

New - Scrappy Project Planner and Accessories!!!





Good morning cute people!
I'm so excited to announce what
 I have been working on for quite some time:)

It's my Scrappy Project Planner and is now available for pre-order
 from my awesome publishers! 




Because I have been quilting for many years...
I have found the value in writing down 
and keeping track of each quilt that I am making.

I designed my Scrappy Project Planner 
so that you can do the same!





If you like to be efficient and keep organized...
if you are already a planner, scheduler or list maker...
and if you are a quilter like I am...
I'm sure you're gonna love it as much as I do!

My project planner has 5 sections 
for easy peasy quilty organization:)



Here is a peek at the project pages.
There is plenty of space for things like keeping track of supplies, 
fabrics used and even a place for sketching if you decide to 
be the boss of your own quilt and change it up a bit!



In another section I have weekly pages 
where you can keep track of your progress on each project, 
your sew days and retreats...sew alongs...and quilt swaps...etc:)



In my Tips and Organizing section you will find things like
my 5 Step method to building and using your own scrappy stash...
how I use my leftovers and even how I shop for and store my fabric.
I have included my "Shortcut Methods" on piecing
 several quilty necessities like flying geese and quarter square triangles.
I have also included several handy charts for all different sizes.
These are just a few things included in this section...
I promise that I have jam-packed it with quilty goodness!



There is a section for notes and sketching as well:)


So are you wondering why I call it my 
Scrappy Project Planner 
instead of just my
Project Planner?

Well... 
I love to sew scrappy and 
I wanted to share with you 
why and how I do it...
and just how easy it is...
all in one publication.


So in the last section of my planner...
 I have included 6 new quilt patterns
all sewn from my scrappy stash bins:)



This one is called "Happy Trails"





And this scrappy happy one is called
"Fat Quarter Flirt"



I used 30 fat quarters 
to make this twin size:)
Fun and sew easy!



This is my "Shortcut Stars" 
that I designed using all of my shortcut methods that I included in the planner.





"Patchwork Tulips" 
was a must to include because I love making 
scrappy flower quilts from my stash:)





This is my 
"Scrap - Apple" quilt...
and is my twist on the 
traditional pineapple quilt.

I can't wait for you to grab your scraps 
and use my easy method for 
cutting and sewing this fun quilt!



In my humble opinion...
scrap quilts are a special work of art:)



Next up is my scrappy 
"Checkerboard" quilt 
using the simple 
but always beautiful nine patch.

It's perfect for using up your leftover scrappy squares!





I love the variety and the way that my 6 scrappy quilts look together...



And I hope you do too!



"Scrappiness is Happiness!


Okay.
This is not the end cute people.
If you know me at all...
and you know how fun planners are...
then you know that 
I just had to throw in
 a few extra goodies to play with:)


My Planner Pens are 
fine tip markers and 24 happy colors.
Use these to 
write everything in your planner!
(and to sketch too!)

I designed 3 Sew Cute bookmarks 
to hold your place...
(3 projects at a time...lol)



And because I love washi tape and gingham...
I combined them together in this set
  for decorating the pages!



I personally use a notepad to
 stay on task daily and so
 I decided to design one as 
a companion to the planner:)



I also designed ALOT of 
super cute and super tiny stickers 
to fit on the planner pages.

These little cuties will 
help remind you of appointments, tasks, 
and special things that you have planned.

And guess what? 
When you pre-order my 
Scrappy Project Planner...
you will receive my 
Bee Creative sticker book for free.

YaY!


Thank you so much for all of your kind comments on my 
during the photo shoot this week.
Amanda, Mr. Honey, Kassidy and I 
had a great time setting up the quilts for photos
at beautiful Gardner Village 
 as well as my own cozy little cottage and garden:)

Thanks for tuning in...
I hope that you are all enjoying your summer so far!
xx
Lori







17 comments:

dream quilt create said...

I love everything! Your quilts looked so wonderful against the Gardner Village backdrop!

Jan Jones said...

All are preordered and your 6 quilts are all on my "Want to Make Next" list. I've also added a couple more from your Farm Vintage book that I want to add to my collection. You are a very dangerous lady!

Little Quiltsong said...

Lori - I just love all of your scrappy quilts and your Scrappy Project Planner with all the extra special items to go with it. Can't wait to hold them in my hand and use them and make your lovely quilts from my own fabric stash. Thank You!

Susan said...

Lori, this is all eye candy!!! I love it all! Can I ask how many pages are in the Project planning section? (I have lots of ongoing projects!!)

Kaaren said...

Lori, your creativity never ceases to amaze me.

Everything you design is like a new breath of fresh air. Thank you for all that you do.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Lori,
You are cute too.
I call my parents cute people and everyone cute people too. It must be what I like about you. People are cute, all of them
I love this planner book
I love the things to daily do list too. I always love your quilt photos. They are happy and perky.
Thank you for always inspiring me.
I am taking care of my mom and dad, they are 93 years old and extremely cute. I hug them and we laugh. I have so little time each day to play with my fabrics, but I do. And I read bloggies while I am treadmilling
I am going to look at this book and put it on my wish list
Love, Rosemary

barb h. said...

Loved your post on these beautiful, scrappy quilts. I'm still working on Farm Girl, Blooms, and Cozy Xmas are all on my "get er done" list. Love all of the fun fabrics, they make me "Happy"!

Unknown said...

So is all that included with the pre-order, or do you order seperate? It's all so cute.
Donna

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Love this planner already, and just pre-ordered mine with the rest of the yummy stuff :-) I keep track of my knitting in a similar way like this, and I always wanted a planner like this to write down my sewing stuff too. I look forward to get my copy and add the scrappy stuff I'm working on. I'm completely in love with these happy colors, and now I'm working on the Christmas quilt you designed using the new line of yours. Just love it, and it will bright up my place when it's time to decorate for Christmas ;-) Wish you a great and creative weekend :-)
Hugs from Norway

Gmama Jane said...

I realize or of your thousands of quilt fans I'm just another name. But of all the thousands of quilt makers & Designers, YOU are my#1 Favorite. I connect with your color choices and scrappy designs. I can tell a"Lori Holt" quilt among a sea of other quilts. You help make quilting fun and I look forward to every new creation that comes out of your colorful little mind! I don't have the time to make everything on my list but perhaps your new planner will help me organize my time and supplies more efficiently. Thanks for just "Beeing" Lori Holt!
Blessings from Sweet Home Alabama
Gmama Jane

Amy H said...

I love everything you make. I think it is a combination of your gorgeous color choices, they are just so cute, and the scrappy look. Scrappy quilts are my faves. I've pre-ordered the planner and accessory pack. Will I get an email when they are available for full purchase, or how does that work? When I've preordered other things, I paid the full amount and just had to wait, so paying only a portion has me a bit perplexed.

Thanks for the fun planner!

Penny said...

I've just gotten to know you in the last few months, Lori. I love everything you do and your fabrics are so yummy. I'm excited to get my scraps organized because the stash is growing fast. Hurry up Mr. Publisher!

Unknown said...

Hi Lori,

I've learned so much with you. Love all your projects, love your suggestions and love your pictures! You will keep me quilting until I am 100 years old. So many projects I love to make. And above all, you make it SIMPLE and EASY. Anyone can do it! God bless you. 💕💕

FirstNightBoil said...

Hey Lori! Just got FGV book this past week and am loving it. Sew fun and it's a blast to have wonderful projects to plan for my next project.nsew cute

Susan said...

Another great Lori-ism: useful AND cute! I'm a huge notebook fan, so you have my heart singing.

K. i M. Jones said...

I've pre-ordered this through Fat Quarter Shop - the Scrappy Planner AND the accessory package - CAN'T WAIT for September when it ships!

I see a pattern for a cover coming for this....hint! ;)

Edie said...

Absolute cuteness! Gotta have one! Are the cover pages laminated?

Related Posts with Thumbnails