Tuesday, February 12, 2013

YaY!!!...Bee in my Bonnet Rulers are Here!!!



Do you remember way back when I told you about my new circle rulers?

to read about it if you don't:)



Well I am finally happy to announce that they are here!
It's been such a long process!
 The rulers are designed by me and produced by Riley Blake...my favorite:)

BTW... just in case you didn't know...
rulers take a VERY long time to produce!




But to me...
they are well worth the wait because I have so many projects and tutorials
 that I have done and will be doing with them.

YaY!!!!




Remember my "Lots of Dots" quilt I showed you before?
Now you can download the pattern
  to use with the circle rulers:)


I've already done the tutorial on how to do each circle block in the quilt...
to find it.


My Thimble Rulers are here as well...


Along with my Hexie Half Rulers!

YaY again!!!!
I'll be telling you more about them this week...
I'm sew excited!!!
xx
Lori



20 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've ordered my circle rulers... so excited!

The Slow Quilter said...

Congradulation on getting the rulers out for use. Looking forward to the tutes.

Denise said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see all the beautiful things you create with them!

Sinta Renee said...

Very very fun! You have been so busy! I loved your sweet circle quilt. It's just so happy! You always have something fun up your sleeves:)

Jeanne said...

Congrats on your latest endeavor! I'd love to order a set of the circle rulers. Do I have to wait until fall?

my Haven said...

Rulers are great tools! Wonder how I can get them to Sweden... Have a great day!

Kim Walus said...

I'm super excited for you and for me!!! I hope they carry them at Just Sew because I need them. I will have to put in my suggestion!

Hanka said...

Congratulation! Rulers are great looking forward to use them. Are they going to be available in Australia? Have a nice day :)

dream quilt create said...

Fantastic! Where can I buy them? Is there a place online?

Nedra said...

I am tripley excited for you! I thought you were just designing circle rulers. I can hardly wait to see what patterns will be made with all of three!

Laura said...

Congratulations! I love it ..your quilt is super cute:) Thanks for the pattern when I get my next check I'm going to get those circle rulers :) You are so clever :)

Jacqueline said...

Congrat's...

Rosa said...

Congratulations,that`s great!!

Christine S said...

Love your rulers and the
lots of dots pattern!! Congrats!

CeLynn said...

Yay! Although it took a long time,it is perfect timing for me,as my anniversary is tomorrow ! I ordered all three sets,can't wait to get them :0) Good thing I had not decided what new toy to ask for!

Love that dot pattern and will be trying it out soon :0)

Sherry Of B.S. Crafts said...

Perfect timing!!! I've been looking for a circle ruler or something that would suitably work for cutting circles!! These are going to be AWESOME!!! I just ordered my set!

Judy B said...

Just ordered the circles!

Unknown said...

Perfect! Is there a pattern or tutorial for the thimble ruler a d hexie half ruler? Pease let me know
cusy
Cusypernas@gmai.com

Nanette Merrill said...

what a great reveal, happy happy for you. I couldn't be more pleased that you have your rulers out. I love my circles. I used them just a couple days ago. Bravo.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Lori, you clever gal! Brilliant rulers! Must be ordering some...lots of ideas.
Hugs
Jenny

Related Posts with Thumbnails