Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Keeping in Touch!!!...


My blog has been a little quiet lately because as you know...
I'm getting ready for spring quilt market.


But I do try to take a few minutes to
 keep in touch with you via my iPhone:)


One of those ways??
The top 3 photos are a few things that I shared on Instagram.
Some of my quilt market sewing.
It's a fun way to keep in touch.
A quick snap and share!
Perfect:)

If you want to see what I'm working on every day...
I'm @beelori1
on Instagram:)



Another way I like to keep in touch is through


As you can see...I love to pin!!!
 I usually do for a few minutes every morning...
while doing carpool in the afternoons...
and for a few minutes before going to bed.
But some days get away from me and I don't get a free minute to pin:) 



I have alot of do it yourself pinboards ...
and alot of vintagey pinboards...
and alot of just for fun pinboards:)


Here are a few pics of some 
of my boards taken from
 my iPhone to show you.


You can find all kinds of great things
from home decor to collecting...


Gorgeous photos ...
or helpful links.


I have found and used so many good recipes there...


The inspiration is never ending!


And of course you just know 
that I have all kinds of 
quilty pin boards 
with many links to the tutorials.

If you would like to keep 
in touch with me through Pinterest...
you can find me 

I'm hoping to keep in touch with you
 on Instagram and Pinterest...
have a quilty kind of day!!!
xx
Lori

6 comments:

michelle h said...

Thx for posting your Instagram user name....I just started following you! I already follow your Pinterest boards and your blog.....this will add a little more inspiration throughout my day!!!! I just love your style and am having such fun making barns!

Sasha said...

I love following on Instagram and Pinterest! It's such a great way to catch little sneak peeks of what you're up too. And your projects are always so cute!!!! I can't wait for Bake Sale. I'm making new kitchen curtains with one of the yellow prints =D

Pots and Pins said...

Thanks for giving me another way to see what you're up to! You constantly amaze me with your talent...and charm! I'm wishing you a speedy finish an all of your market goodies!

Sheila M/FL said...

Lori,

Can you please tell me where I can find the tutorial on how to make your lovely block display boards? I just love them and think that they will help to keep me organized when piecing together small blocks that I make for Dolly Quilts. Thanks so much.

Helen L said...

Love your pins: I've visited your boards before! :-) And I for one am glad your time is taken up with getting ready for market because I really need the time to catch up on my barns!! I'm just barely starting!! Have tons of fun at market and I hope it is extremly successful for you!! Hugs from H in Healdsburg

Nanette Merrill said...

I can't comment on your bake sale post. TOO MANY PEOPLE. Oh my gosh. Love bake sale. LOVE LOVE. The solids look perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails