Sunday, September 8, 2013

Vegas Road Trip and a Winner!!!...


Tomorrow morning I am going on a road trip!
My family and I are going to Las Vegas for the week
because its finally time for ...


the Riley Blake Fabric Fest
YaY!

It's gonna be so much fun:)
I'm going to be teaching 4 classes while I'm there...
A whole week of quilting ...
I can't wait!



We are also going to see Donny and Marie while were there too...
YaY again!!!


And it's time to announce the winners from my Zakka Along giveaway last week.

Laurel is the winner of 
the Form and Fabric bundle,

Rhonda is the winner of 
the Aurifil,

Connie is the winner of
 the Pellon sample pack,

Renee is the winner of 
Ayumi's lovely book!


Thanks to everyone who entered
 and for all of your sweet words 
about my triangle patchwork bags:)

All have been notified by me...
 and I will be sending out the prizes when I get back from Vegas!

Have a quilty kind of day!
xx
Lori




13 comments:

ipatchandquilt said...

Congratulations winners! And Vegas sounds like a blast! Have fun!!!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

Jacqueline said...

Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas...

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Have fun in Vegas and I can't wait to get the Pellon sample pack, thanks!!

Nedra said...

Have a wonderful time Lori! Sure wish I could have joined you on this trip. I am looking forward to seeing all of the pictures from the event.

Sandy said...

Have fun...wish I lived closer to be there too!! Would love to take a class from you.

cpfrog said...

Thanks for the great up-to-the-minute announcements of the winners (doesn't keep us guessing!) Congrats to the winners.

Have a safe and wonderfully enriching trip to Vegas.. Remember: what happens in V, stays in V... unless you want to share the quilt-y stuff. :-) Enjoy!!

Mary said...

Congrats to the Winners. Have fun at the Donny and Marie Show. I have been there and was just a table away from shaking his hand. So close yet so far. I am glad he's back and feeling better so he can perform with Marie again. Take lots of Pictures in your mind because no cameras are allowed in the show. Another D & M fan!

JaneT said...

Have a fun time and I wish I lived close to Vegas so I could go and take some classes. Congratulations to the lucky ladies!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh you are going to have so much fun! Be safe. And I hope you have time to post some up-dates.

Unknown said...

Have fun in Vegas. That is my old stomping grounds.

Sheila said...

Have fun in Vegas!
FYI. I participated in your Row Along and entered my quilt in a local quilt show over the weekend. I'm doing a happy dance because it won a ribbon :D
Thank you for creating and sharing the pattern for such a fun quilt. And for hosting the row along.

Sewn With Grace said...

Have a great time Lori! Thank you for the giveaway!

Lisa said...

You are a genius!! My friend shared your site with me, so I am feeling terribly behind and inspired all at the same time!! I have to read and watch more!! Yahoooo! Ready to quilt a barn! Thanks for sharing your expertise.

Related Posts with Thumbnails