Monday, April 21, 2014

Great Granny Sew Along - Week One - Basket Filled with Yarn!!!...

YaY!
Today is the first day of the

This first week is hosted by Pam…


And by Erin…

and also Sherri

Click on their names to see their versions 
of my filled with yarn basket block…
and to get this weeks PDF download.
Also go visit the
to see Kimberly's and Debbie's
filled basket blocks! 


This is my version of my basket block...
 before it was quilted in to 
"Mama's Crochet"





I hope you are all having fun
 using GG Squared as your manual!


For this week's giveaway…
is generously giving away
3 sets… yes 3!!!
 of my favorite embroidery scissors and 
my very favorite pink point protectors.


The point protectors come 
in different shapes and sizes…and 
are made for the 
points of knitting needles…



 but I have always used them for
 the points of my pointy quilty tools
like my scissors…
seam ripper and tailors awl.

I love them so much I even did a
 YouTube segment about them:)


So whip up your own basket block 
and load it up on the new
so that you can win a set of your own!
I can't wait to see your blocks:)

Have a great granny kind of day!
xx
Lori




4 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

Of course I love it and am sewing mine up today :) Thanks Lori for your lovely gorgeous designs :) hugs Vicki xx

Pots and Pins said...

Did I already tell you I won a copy of your book from Jodi at Pleasant Home?!?! You might have heard me screaming with delight when it arrived - I LOVE it! It's a beautiful book just to spend time with and now I get to make a Lori Holt quilt - so dang happy about that! Happy Spring! xo, Nan

Tammy said...

Thank you Lori for another great sew along...I love it!

Debby said...

Sew excited!! Thanks for this sew along

Related Posts with Thumbnails