Friday, September 23, 2016

CUTE TINS - New Quilty Storage!!


I'm sew excited to show you a new product
that I've designed to help 
make your quilty/crafty storage cute!

to see them in action!




They're called 
by
Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet:)

There are six total....
each with a different design.


Inside the red tin comes a
 set of 12 notecards with 
cute envelopes to match!

They're perfect for gifts or
 writing a special note 
to a friend and sending
 it by snail mail:)

What a fun surprise!



There are so many ways 
that you can use them...
I LOVE cute storage:)





I know that I'll personally
 be using these a lot 
for gifts this holiday season.
if you want a little bit 
of cute storage too!


To celebrate the release of my new tins...
My awesome publishers at 
Fat Quarter Shop
have matching 
Bee Happy Screen Savers 
for you to use on your 
phone and computer!


to go to the 
 where you can 
download them for 
***FREE***

YaY!

(Thank you Kimberly...
you're the best:)

I hope you have sew much fun
 with my new Cute Tins!!
xx
Lori




5 comments:

Joan said...

You are amazing! Truly amazing! Your creative ideas & beautiful work continue to amaze me! Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Love the tins! Perfect for storing all the bits we use sewing & quilting!

Natureluvr57 said...

I bought the entire set since I couldn't make up my mind. I put hand sewing items in the red one, the note cards in the blue one, my camera SD cards in the green one and since I worked for the giant phone company 32 years I put a patch and many of the trinkets they gave us over the years inside the blue ones. I put some hexies in progress in the yellow one and will probably put more sewing items in the pink one. I love useful items and it's even more awesome when they are cute like these. They would be great to put a Christmas gift inside and give to a special friend-two gifts in one.

Sherri said...

These are just too darn cute!

Ninu said...

amazing cute tins! love it

Related Posts with Thumbnails