Sunday, November 6, 2022

Plaid Pines Sew Along!!

 


November 7th is the kick off day for the 
PLAID PINES
Sew Along!



My Bee Plaids fabric collection was 
released in March of this year...


And I designed the 
Plaid Pines Quilt
especially for this fabric collection
 because I thought it would be
 a perfect fall quilt.


I thought November would also be
 a perfect time for quilt shops 
to head up their Plaid Pines Sew Along
 and many are doing just that...
and offering kits as well!
If you are looking for a kit...
 please check with your favorite 
 quilt shop or do a google search for
 "Plaid Pines Quilt Kit"


This is what the pattern looks like...


And this is the the 
Tall Triangle Ruler 
used to make the blocks:)


I did a block tutorial on my 
YouTube Channel
showing you how to make the large trees
for the quilt...


As well as the small trees.
to watch my video 
to find out how to make them!


I also show you how to make
 a few scrappy happy large trees...  


And small ones too:)


Of course trees are not just for fall
 but make beautiful Christmas Quilts as well...
How about red and white or 
green and white trees for the holidays?

I hope you enjoy my video tutorial 
and I hope that you enjoy
sewing along with your quilt shop
 and/or group of quilty friends
during this sew along.
There is no special schedule...
you just go at your 
own speed for this one...
I just wanted to make sure that 
a starting date was set so 
that I could have the block tutorial 
available for you when you started:) 


I'm also doing block tutorials
on my YouTube Channel for the 
Scrappiness is Happiness
Quilt Along
that started on October 31st.



I have done the BUZZY BEE
 block tutorial so far
so please check out my channel
for the rest of the block videos.
to go to my channel and 
to see my video list.
Simply click on the one that
 you would like to watch!


Week two is also on November 7th
and I'm showing you how to make the
 CALICO MUSHROOMS
so "Bee Sure" to subscribe to my 
channel so you won't miss out 
on any of the block tutorials
as we go through the book:)
Have a quilty kind of day!!
xx
Lori 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing all of your tips and tricks. It is greatly appreciated! Can not wait to make this quilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails