Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Scrappy Crossroads Block…My Instagram Tutorial and Sew Along!!!...


This is my Scrappy Crossroads block…
it looks complicated but it's not!


Today…
 I had a quilty kind of day on 
doing a tutorial on my block
for a sew along 
especially for Instagram.

YaY!!!


It's the perfect block to use up your
leftover 2 1/2" scrappy squares:)


I used a solid in mint 
for my background 
and I love love love
 the way it turned out!


I have a very detailed 
step by step tutorial on
my Instagram feed …


And I tagged it with
 #scrappycrossroads 
so that you can 
easily find it and 
join in my
fun Instagram sew along!!!

Do you Instagram???
If not
you are missing out on so much 
quilty inspiration
from a lot of quilty people.

 to find me there:)

Have a quilty kind of day!
xx
Lori



9 comments:

Cheryl Linebarger said...

I loved watching the progression of this on Instagram yesterday. So Fun! I'm hoping to pull some scraps and give this a try soon.

O'Quilts said...

This is a very nice block..thx

Cecelia said...

What a beautiful block once again!!!

trish said...

Such a fun tutorial and blocks!! :o)

susiefloozie said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

susanne said...

Love that block, but then I love anything with the scrappy look.
(((HUGS))) Susanne :)

Unknown said...

so beautiful, I love anything you create.

Little Quiltsong said...

I can't tell you how much fun I had with this crossroads block and with my 'Vintage Happy' Fabric. I was smiling inside and out the whole time. Thank you Lori for all this Scrappy Fun!!

Anina said...

Thank you Lori! It's lovely!
(I see some oldies but goodies in the fabrics you used.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails