Saturday, July 22, 2017

Spelling Bee Book is Here!!!



YaY!! 
I'm so excited to announce that 
my new book is finally here:)






Go back to school with my new book! 
Spelling Bee includes
 instructions for 100 blocks:)
 Letter, Number, Punctuation 
and Picture blocks
 in two sizes ...6" and 12"
PLUS 18 quilt projects!

Over 190 pages of 
full color instructions.

Let your quilts speak
 and say it with my new book...
the possibilities are endless!






































These are just a few of
 the patterns and photos 
inside of the book:)

The photo shoot
 took place in my home...
just like all of my previous
 book photo shoots. 




If you follow me on 
you have been seeing
 lots of Spelling Bee
 photos and info:)

I'm so completely happy 
with how Spelling Bee turned out...
and I hope you love it too!


We will be having a 
sew along for the 
Spelling Bee Sampler
starting in October.
It's called 
Spelling Bee Saturdays!

We will be doing 2 blocks a week
 and go until the quilt is completed.

The schedule is super 
relaxed and easy and totally do-able!



I hope you plan to
 sew and spell with me!
xx
Lori


18 comments:

Granny's Button Box said...

Wow, the possibilities with these are endless, my mind is whirling. What clever girl you are. Sharon x

Anne Dirks said...

Love your style!😘

Sandra said...

Love it.

Dee said...

Love your books (always) but especially the Schoolbus you have in your photos....since I don't have a copy of your newest book in my hands yet (mine is waiting for me back in the states) have you made a school bus block yet? If not, will you consider it? Even if it's a separate PDF, I would purchase it right this minute! My son (who's ASD) loves yellow school buses!

Rosa said...

Congratulations.It`s just fantastic!!

robinnan said...

I got your new book in the mail this week from Fat Quarter Shop and I've already made my first quilt! I had a baby shower Saturday and I whipped up a name quilt for the mommy to be. She loved it! The letter/name instructions were so easy to follow! This is gonna be fun! Thanks Lori!

Unknown said...

Okay, I have to have this book too!!! Thanks for all the gorgeous photos!

Unknown said...

Love the new book! Planning to makea couple baby quilts using it!

Little Quiltsong said...

Love, love, love your book. So many ideas are flying through my head as to which ones I want to do first - and then I just want to savor this wonderful book, and work my way slowly through it - one pattern at a time. Thank you Lori!! Looking forward to the sew along!

Penny said...

I'm having SEW much fun looking through my book. I have way too many project ideas. Looking forward to the sew-a-long in October. Thanks for being so creative and sharing it with us.

Catchtanya said...

Cant wait for my book to come! ;) So excited!

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

LOVE the book! I've already decided on a couple of projects for my home that I'm super excited about =)

Monique said...

Your new book looks amazing! I have mine already on hold ( am waiting to add the Bee Happy templates because I HAVE to have those too!!) I have been telling everyone how wonderful your instructions and Quilts are, I am sure they are thinking I am a walking advertisement for you🤣

Unknown said...

Hey hi- I just picked up the Spelling Bee book from the post office. Absolutely love the detailed instruction and pics. The various patterns are awesome. Your book is my favourite out of all my books. Thank you for your awesome designs. Deb. from Ontario Canada

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

I got mine! Now need to decide what to do first. Looking forward to the QAL.

Lisa said...

I was so delighted and can't wait for the sew along! The book is beautiful

TJ&SL said...

I love all the quilts here and I got my book and can't stop drooling over all of it!! It's just too cute! As is everything you do!!! Can't wait for the sew along!! Yippee!!

RC Handgemaak said...

Oh these are so lovely!! And the smaller quilts seem so much more do-able :) I think they would make pretty mug rugs. You could have the whole alphabet!!
Congratulations on the book
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails