Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spray Bottle Cover Tutorial and a Recipe...


I like to keep things cute in




And I like to sew quick little projects like these spray bottle cozies...






And I like to use
on my fabric before cutting.

I think using it makes cutting and piecing easier...
especially when working with small pieces.



I also like to coordinate my fabric to the scent and color of the starch....
why not?

Lavender Fields...



Citrus Grove...




Cherry Blossom.







I used green jumbo ric-rac for one...
red pom-pom trim for another and I made
 tiny little yo-yo's for the other one.


Fun...Fast and Cute.

They also make great gifts!
P.S. If you also want to make you're own 
yummy spray starch...

xx
Lori

11 comments:

Barb said...

so cute! I wanna make some!

Nedra said...

This is another one of your projects that is on my to-do list. Does already buying the Best Press count as a start?

Delirious said...

Oh my gosh those are cute! Just when I thought there was enough cuteness in my life, you give me more! :)

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Oh my goodness Lori these are the cutest things I have ever seen!! I am so going to make a cover for my spray bottle now *grin*.
Hugs

trish said...

Oh how cute Lori. :o)
Your whole home is as darling as can be!!
Sincerely, Trish

Dionne said...

Oh Lori, what an adorable tutorial! I also use Mary Ellen's Best Press, absolutely love it! This is a tutorial I am definately bookmarking. Thanks.
Cheers,
Dionne

Unknown said...

I am looking for either the post or the name of the seam ripper that Lori put in goody bag that she made for some sort of retreat...could you email me
Queenbeelouise1@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Debbie George

tincanlily said...

I found your blog when I googled paper flowers. Your directions were very easy and I made a few yesterday. I hope it will be okay if I mention your blog when I post them. You have inspired me to make a few more things as well. I love what you made today as well. I never heard of Mary Ellen's Best Press, I am going to look for it.
denise

rubyslipperz1052 said...

cah-YOUt bottle covers! this is my very favorite spray starch...I don't know what miracles are in the water, but, nothing else works just like it. Thanks for the TUTE!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot

Tara said...

Those are stinking cute! Thanks for linking to my blog!

gr8mom said...

The new line is just too cute. As a beginning quilter I am just starting on a "stash" so I am anxious to add your new line to my collection. Love your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails