Saturday, February 24, 2018

Spelling Bee Saturday - Week 21!!


Well hi there!
Here we go for week twenty one
of our


Todays block from the book


Is Capital "P"...


and Lowercase "p"

"P" is for PLAY!


Recess is the best time 
to PLAY at school...


Or you can PLAY sports...


Or the PLAY the piano...


Or you can PLAY at quilt retreat!


Which is what we've been doing this week:)
The retreat is in beautiful 
Midway, Utah and I am teaching 
lots of scrappy happy blocks 
and also teaching my methods 
on building...storing and 
most importantly 
SEWING 
with your fabric stash.

The retreat is hosted by 
Erica from Quilters Revival 
and I do a few retreats
 each year with Erica.

You can go to her website
 by clicking HERE 
for more information on 
future retreats that I am teaching.

Sew fun!!


Thanks for PLAYING Spelling Bee 
with me today...
Stay tuned for next week 
and two more blocks!
xx
Miss Bee


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails