Monday, May 31, 2021

Red Sampler Quilt Along - Week Eight!!




Happy Monday and 
Welcome back to my blog:)

It's week eight in the 


If you are just joining us...
 CLICK on the bold words 
above for my first
 blog post where I 
tell you all about it!





This week I have 3 new blocks for you:)
One 12" and two 6"

 I used two of my books...
  Farm Girl Vintage and
Vintage Christmas


The 12" Block is called 
Winter Star and it's on page 71 
of my book Farm Girl Vintage



12" WINTER STAR


Also from Farm Girl Vintage 
is the 6" Corn and Tomatoes Block
and you will find it on page 21.


Okay... 
I had a fun little idea 
to make this 6" Heart Block 
from the Vintage Christmas Book.



So...what I did was cut the heart
 from the 12" Mitten Block
and sew it up.

Now I have a 6" Heart Block:)
Cute!
The Mitten Block is on page 61


I hope you have fun 
choosing your fabrics 
and sewing your 12" and 
6" blocks for this week.


I'm still really having a good time 
seeing all of your blocks on 


*I'm leaving for vacation and will
 be away glamping for the 
next two Mondays... but no worries!!

 I have sewn blocks two weeks ahead 
and I will pre-post and schedule
 those weeks to be published 
on my blog each of those
 Monday morning's just like usual!


In the meantime feel free 
to visit me on my 

I'll be doing another 
Sew Your Stash Series 
Tutorial this Friday before I leave:)


I'm having so much fun 
sewing with you!
Thanks for joining me this week
 for more Red Sampler Blocks:)
xx
Lori

P.S. Here is a list of 
each week's blog post 
for this sew along so far:
Click on the week 
that you would like to visit!












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails