Monday, June 7, 2021

Red Sampler Quilt Along - Week Nine!!





Hello there red sampler addicts
 and happy Monday!

Welcome to week nine in the 


If you are just joining us...
 CLICK on the bold words 
above for my first
 blog post where I 
tell you all about it!




I have another 12" block 
and two 6" blocks for you!

This week I worked 
from three of my books...


For the 12" Block I made my 
Glisten Block on page 39 
of my book Vintage Christmas.

I used two different Bee Backgrounds 
for this block and I like the way it looks! 




12" Glisten Block




I made my 6" Maple Leaf Block 
from page 90
of my Farm Girl Vintage 2 Book.

Another easy to make block...
you simply need two red prints
 that have nice contrast from each other:)





6" Maple Leaf Block



I made my 6" Kitchen Windows Block 
from page 41
of my Farm Girl Vintage Book



6" Kitchen Windows Block



I hope that you will have fun
 sewing your Red Sampler Blocks
 for this week!


Please keep posting on 
You all have made amazing blocks!



That's it for today...
 so I'm leaving you 
with these photos from
 Farm Girl Vintage.


I'll be right back here next week
and I'll be showing you 
three more Red Sampler Blocks:)
xx
Lori

P.S. Here is a list of 
each week's blog post 
for this sew along so far:
Click on the week 
that you would like to visit!














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails