Monday, June 14, 2021

Red Sampler Quilt Along - Week Ten!!




Hello there and happy Monday!

Welcome to week ten in the 


If you are just joining us...
 CLICK on the bold words 
above for my first
 blog post where I 
tell you all about it!






I have another 12" block 
and two 6" blocks for you!

This week I worked 
from three of my books...


For the 12" Block I made my 
Glimmer Block on page 37 
of my book Vintage Christmas.




12" Glimmer Block



I made my 6" Pinwheels Block 
from page 56
of my Farm Girl Vintage Book.




6" Pinwheels Block



I made my 6" Mama Block 
from page 17
of my Great Granny Squared Book


I used my 6 1/2" Trim-It Ruler 
to trim up the Mama Block.


This block is made just like the
 center of my Granny Star Block 
from the week five tutorial on my 



6" Mama Block



Sew...there you have it!
Three new Red Sampler Blocks
 for this week.





I'm showing you 
 these two photos 
from Great Granny Squared because
I thought they one would be appropriate
because one of the blocks for this
 week is the Mama Block:)


I'll meet you right back here 
next week with more
  Red Sampler Blocks for you:)
xx
Lori

P.S. Here is a list of 
each week's blog post 
for this sew along so far:
Click on the week 
that you would like to visit!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful!

vkh6210 said...

You do beautiful work. Love them all. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

cartoons video said...

All Beautiful.....

Unknown said...

Thank You Lori for this sew along. It came at the right time in my life. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails