Monday, July 12, 2021

Red Sampler Quilt Along - Week Fourteen!!




Hello it's Monday!

Welcome to week fourteen in the 


If you are just joining us...
 CLICK on the bold words 
above for my first
 blog post where I 
tell you all about it!


I have three more 
 Red Sampler Blocks
 for you today:)


Two 12" Blocks...


And one 6" Block:)



So let's start with the 
6" Snowflake Block
from my book 
 Vintage Christmas.
It's on page 83 and 
even though it's called Snowflake...
for this quilt I think it's a firework!


6" Snowflake Block



Next up we have my 
Mistletoe Block 
also from my book
 Vintage Christmas and 
it's on page 59.




12" Mistletoe Block


For the remaining 12" block this week
I made my Small Town Block
from page 123
of my Farm Girl Vintage Book

12" Small Town Block






Have fun making your three
 Red Sampler Blocks
 for this week:)



Again...
for the setting that I'm using
(cover quilt from Farm Girl Vintage 2)
 I need 20 - 12" Blocks
and 
30 - 6" Blocks

That setting requires a background border
 on each block and I showed you how
 I add those borders
  on my YouTube Channel.
to watch that video!


Next week I'll be showing 
three more 6" blocks...
 and then we will finished
with making the sampler blocks!
We will still have the label of course:)
I also showed you those in my video. 



Okay Red Sampler People...
I'll meet you right back here 
next week with more Red Sampler blocks:)
xx
Lori

P.S. Here is a list of 
each week's blog post 
for this sew along so far:
Click on the week 
that you would like to visit!










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails